Thursday, August 5, 2010

The journey continues......

I have still been in the process of refining my action research project for the last week. I have been examining the data collection process that I will need to use and looking at how I can make sure that I will be able to draw valid conclusions from my research. There are many variables that can affect data that must be considered when conducting research and drawing conclusions from that research. With that being said I believe that my project that is evaluating the effectiveness of our science labs will be very beneficial to our school and our science program in general.
I want to thank everyone who has offered suggestions and tips and please continue to do so! I look foward to speaking with you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment